The FIA are said to be in discussions regarding the fate of Max Mosey, according to the BBC. On a day when almost all the F1 manufacturers publicly denounced the actions of Max Mosely, it is looking increasingly likely that the British head will lose his job. Toyota were the first manufacturer to release a statement, quickly followed by the German manufacturers BMW and Mercedes.

F1 personality Paul Stoddart claims that there is no option now but for Mosely to resign from his unpaid position. "Mosley is actually dragging the FIA down into the gutter and until he goes it will have no credibility" said the Australian.

Already we're seeing some pretty heavy off-track drama; is this precedent here to stay in Formula One?

2 comments

  1. Ovi // 4 January 2010 at 11:41

    I like your blog, it's fantastic. I have another blog about formula 1, and I would like if we'll learn and we visit. I have written in my blog and I'm going to suscribe in your.
    I hope that you'll visit my blog.
    Greetings.

  2. Anonymous // 11 June 2011 at 14:08

    What better way to entice readers of F1 write-ups than making it a gossip column? Brilliant. This is a good start in my Change Rules F1 website changerules.net. I hope I can keep with this blog.

 If you enjoyed this post, why not subscribe to my full RSS feed for regular updates?